The Getacore solid surface materials range has many functional advantages and its appearance makes it the ideal modern material for work surfaces.
- Seamless joints
- Can be repaired and touch sanded
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Food safe to EN 1186 and EN 13130
- Resistant to common household chemicals to ISO 19712
- Heat resistant up to 180°C to ISO 19712
- Light fast wool standard level 6 to ISO 4892, ISO 105-B02, ISO 105-A02
Getacore can be processed like solid wood; the surface can be very finely sanded to remove minor traces of use or damage - making the worktop as good as new.
NESP have access to the full range of Getacore worktops, upstands and splashbacks with a short lead time. For more information, or to place an order, contact our sales team at email@example.com or give us a ring on 0845 634 9700.