Mistral solid surface worktops offers a blank canvas for designers, due to its versatility with curves, shaping and edge profiling. The 100% solid surface format and choice of 20 colours means you have the freedom to design and shape your customers ideal kitchens, bathroom or workspace.
Benefits of Mistral include:
25mm Thick SOLID Surface
- No MDF or particleboard substrate, a 100% true solid surface worktop.
- Compatible with Belfast sinks.
Strong, Seamless Joints
- Solid surface to solid surface jointing face provides great joint strength.
- A skilled craftsman will leave no visible joints.
Limitless Design Options
- Cut-outs for appliances can be put anywhere.
- Imaginative curves and shapes can be created with no end-capping needed.
Easy to Maintain & Replenish
- Any general wear or scuff marks can be sanded away using the Care & Maintenance kit - recommended to be left with your customer.
- Non porous, durable and hygienic surface.
- 10 year field-tested warranty.
How to order?
As one of the UK’s exclusive distributors of the Mistral solid surface worktops you can place your order online below or via our sales team on 0845 6349700 / 01207 291960. Alternatively, you can email your order through to email@example.com.
View the latest Mistral brochure here.
Remember to remind your customer to register their warranty.